I Need to Sell my House Fast
There are many reasons why you might need to sell your house fast. Maybe you’re facing foreclosure, or you’re relocating for a new job. Whatever the reason, there are a few things you can do to sell your house fast.
First, make sure your house is in good condition. This will help it appeal to potential buyers. Next, market your house to get the word out to potential buyers. Finally, be flexible on price. If you’re willing to negotiate, you’ll be more likely to find a buyer who’s willing to pay your asking price.
Many sellers find themselves in the position where they need to sell fast. When that is the case, this means selling with a realtor might not be the best option. You could try to do a “For Sale by Owner,” or FSBO, but this approach also takes time. And if you need to sell fast for financial reasons, or relocation, time is not on your side.
What if I have a problem property?
When sellers come to Fair Property Buyers saying, “I need to sell my house fast.” Their next question is usually, “Now what?”
We are a nationwide group of local property experts committed to helping people with their problem properties.
We are a nationwide group of local property experts that specialize in helping people with their problem properties. When sellers are facing hardship or special circumstances, we help them sell their property quickly. Whether you’re experiencing bad renters, divorce, relocation, or other circumstances, we understand.
Situations We Help With
We help people from all walks of life who want to sell their house quickly and easily. We help those who want to work with a company that puts people above profits. The people who come to us are property owners who want and need to sell for many reasons:
- You may be frustrated with no results after working with a real estate agent, or wish to avoid commissions.
- You have become discouraged by the current real estate market.
- You may have a home that is in very poor condition, or in a difficult neighborhood.
- You may have a home that needs more repair than they can afford.
- You may have inherited a home they don’t want, or have a home with title issues.
- You may need or want to sell quickly due to a job transfer, a divorce, or a bankruptcy.
- You may be struggling with late mortgage payments or even facing foreclosure.
- You may just not want to deal with the hassle of selling a property.
How Does it Work?
Simply put – a quick sale is a seller’s dream. Our team of home buying professionals has developed a simple purchase process that results in a quick sale and puts quick cash in your hands. It means that you put your house on the market, then a buyer makes an offer you approve of. Then you accept the offer, and the sale is done. It’s that easy! In a short period of time, you will receive the cash for your home with no hassle and no problems.
We know you’re in a stressful situation, and we work to make sure your experience as simple and easy as possible. We’ve created an in-depth look at how it works, but here’s the quick version:
- Provide us with the basic information on your property and your situation. You can call us or you can fill out the form on this page, or chat with our online representative.
- Once we have an understanding of your situation and details on the condition of the property we can typically make a cash offer immediately. The offer, if accepted, will be contingent upon verifying the details provided.
- When you accept our offer, we’ll set a closing date that meets your needs. Often, we can close in as little as 3 days. We can even arrange to buy your house and allow you and your family to stay in it for a reasonable amount of time. This is helpful during relocation or if you haven’t found your next home yet.
- We will close on the agreed upon date and present you with your choice of a cashier’s check or a money wire.
How Long Does it Take?
How long does it currently take to sell a home in today’s market? If you go the traditional route with listing your home, it can take months to find the right buyer and sell. Fair Property Buyers takes this process off of your hands completely. Since we buy houses in any condition, you will be able to sell your house “as is.” This means you will avoid the hassle and expense of repairs, staging, open houses, and marketing. Additionally, selling to a cash buyer means that you can close on the sale much faster than if you were to sell through a realtor.
You can typically have your house sold and cash in hand in as little as 3 days – or we can accommodate any time frame you need. This will depend on whether there are any problems transferring the title.
If you prefer, we can accommodate a longer sales cycle should your situation call for it. We can also make arrangements to allow you and your family to stay in the home after closing. Just let us know what you need and how we can help.
What does it cost?
There is absolutely never a fee to look at your home nor are there any fees when we buy your home. There are no costs to the homeowner ever! Not only do we pay all closing costs but we also never ask you to make any repairs, clean-up or provide any home inspections. We know there are enough things to worry about when you are selling your house, so we make sure there are never any fees incurred by the homeowner, ever.
You may have heard about companies that will try to charge you a brokerage fee, commission or other miscellaneous charges for their services. We are not one of those companies. We cover all costs associated with the transaction of the sale of your house to make your life easier.
Why work with us?
Fair Property Buyers is the most qualified home buying company in the nation. We’ve been buying properties and helping distressed homeowners since 2003. We are unique when it comes to cash buyers because we are multifaceted.
- We are investment and financial professionals,
- We are building and reconstruction experts, and
- We understand the world of real estate and how it works in today’s market. Our diversity means that we can and do offer many things that other companies can’t.
Fill out this form to get started.