We have the ability to close in 48 hours! With that said, sometimes the process takes longer but not because of us! Real estate transfers must go through a title/escrow company and these companies have a number of steps they must complete, including:
- Prepare deeds
- Prepare closing docs
- Prepare settlement statements
- Check on taxes delinquent taxes
- Check on HOA’s and HOA bills & transfer fees
- Prepare Title insurance for Buyers
- Ensure trusts, LLC’s Power of Attorney’s are legit
- Deed restrictions
- A LOT more
Often times this process takes 10-15 days assuming there are no hang ups, holidays, long weekends, etc. We aren’t a typical real estate company, so our average time is much faster than the 30-45 days it takes for a “typical” real estate transaction to complete.
If you’re in a situation where you need funds sooner than the closing process will allow we can help with that. Just let us know what your situation is and we’ll assist in figuring out the details.